Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thing #19: Online Communities & Social Networks 2.0

I'm not shy when it comes to my online networks; I belong to many and enjoy all of their quirks, insights, information and entertainment. Some of them include Last FM, Spotify, IMDB, The Bleacher Report and Huff Post to name a few, and all sorts of conversation/opinion-type forums. I don't visit nor interact with them every day, but they are there when I'm ready and interested to dive in. It's remarkable how "social" the internet has become over the last few years. Its level of interactivity has grown exponentially and the (free!) applications can't be applauded enough. If there's anything I look forward to more, it is how the social component of the 'net will change when I become a teacher. A new chapter to explore, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment